龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-但也许很有必要 -慢着 - But perhaps necessary. - Wait.

在和瓦妮莎说出一切前 Before we say anything to Vanessa,

不如我们先深入了解一下罗伯特·霍兰德 why don't we find out a little more on Robert Holland,

乌托邦计划 以及与安德斯家的具体关联 Project Utopia, and how it connects to Anders?

当时有第二个 And there was the second one.

失陪一下 Excuse me.

我们来谈谈吧 Let's talk.

我知道你们去了我儿时的家 So, I understand you went to my childhood home.

对 从查德·霍兰德家中拿到的坐标 Yes, uh, coordinates from Chad Holland's apartment

-给我们带的路 -你们看到我了吗 - led us there. - Did you see me?

有 我们有过一面之缘 你不记得了吗 Yes, we -- we met briefly. You don't remember?

不记得了 当时我才3岁 No, I was only 3.

你小时候很可爱 You were an adorable child.

你们见到我父母了吗 Did you see my parents?

大卫和寇特妮 David and Courtney.

见到了 他们正在举办游园会 Yes. They were having a garden party.

他们非常亲切和蔼 They were very gracious.

我真不敢相信 You know, I can't believe it.

我家和查德·霍兰德之间有何关联 What connection does my family have to Chad Holland?

我们不知道 Uh, we don't know.

很不幸这条线索是个死胡同 Unfortunately, it was a dead end.

至少你见到了我的父母 Well, at least you got to see my parents

见到了你家族里的其他成员 and meet some more of your family.

不过我们无意中听到了你父亲在讨论工作 We did overhear your father talk about his work.

乌托邦计划 A Project Utopia?

乌托邦 我不知道什么乌托邦计划 Utopia? I don't know of any Project Utopia.

更不知道他为什么会用这个词 I don't even know why he would use the word.

我也觉得奇怪 我原以为你会知道的 I found it odd myself. I was hoping you might know.

-有点可疑 -是的 没错 - Does raise an eyebrow. - Yes, it does.

我以电子文档的形式储存了我爸的所有研究 You know, I keep all of my father's research on digital files.

-派对结束后我去查一下 -好的 - I'll look into it as soon as the party's over. - Of course.

你做得很对 You did the right thing.

需要帮忙吗 Can I help you?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20190110/Time-After-Time-01-04-14.html