龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我也失去了我的孩子 Lost my baby too.

好吧 All right.

哪个小朋友 Any of you kids wanna do something fun

想跟塔米阿姨一起玩呀 with your Auntie Tami?

好 谁从来没有吸过烟 Okay, well, who's never smoked a cigarette before?

-我 -你没有吗 - Me! - Oh, you haven't?

好吧 第一根总是比较艰难 Okay, well, the first one's the hardest,

但你们一定没问题 来吧 but you guys are gonna be great. Come on.

跟我来 跟塔米阿姨过来 Follow me. Follow your Auntie Tami.

如果时间充裕 Well, if you had the time,

这可以卖到四十二万五千美元 you could probably get $425K for it.

我也是这么想的 That's what I was thinking.

但过户费可能就得要四万 But it would cost you $40K in closing costs,

而且过户得花120天 plus 120-day escrow,

而你没那么多时间 and you don't have that kind of time.

你贷了多少钱 How much is your mortgage?

我贷了两笔款 I've got two.

第一笔是... One is--

一共多少钱 What's the total?

二十九万两千美元 $292,000.

好吧 All right.

我给你二十九万两千美元 I'll give you $292,000 for it.

-等等 你要买吗 -是的 - Wait, you want to buy it? - Yeah.

今天我就可以买下来 用现金 I'll take it off your hands today, in cash, as is,

不用调查 30天内就能过户 no inspections, close in 30 days.

你可以付清你的贷款 无债一身轻 Could pay off your mortgages and walk away.

这两万五千我也给你出了 And I'll take care of the $25K,

保住你的合伙人位置 你也不会违约 you owe the partnership so you don't default, but...

但我得收你利息 I'm gonna charge you interest on that.

但这样我就一无所有了 麦克斯 But that-that'll leave me with nothing, Max.

但保全了你的信用 It'll leave you with your credit intact,

而且你也不会被取消财产赎回权 and you didn't get foreclosed on.

你很漂亮 但我不是做慈善的 You're pretty, but I'm not a charity.

这是干什么 What's all this?

向我美丽的老婆 为我养育孩子的伟大母亲 I just love and appreciate my beautiful wife,

表达我的爱和感谢 the mother to my wonderful children,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20190110/Shameless-US-09-07-21.html