龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2019-01-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

真相是 凯茜 The truth is, Kelsey...

是俄罗斯人杀了汤姆 the Russians killed Tom...

马克·厄舍帮忙掩盖了事实 and Mark Usher covered it up.

我将竭尽所能让他为此事负责 Now, I'm doing my best to hold him accountable,

但我需要你的帮助 but I need your help.

我要你告诉联调局 I need you to tell the FBI

你和汤姆的关系 about your relationship with Tom.

-总统女士 我 -我懂 没关系的 - Madam President, I-- - I know. It's fine.

说你俩当时在约会 You just say you were dating.

你俩谈恋爱 You were in love.

有次在私下里 And in a private moment,

他向你透露了他怀疑 he told you about his suspicions regarding

马克·厄舍与俄罗斯串谋 Mark Usher and his collusion with Russia.

而你最后一次见到他时 And the last time you saw him,

他正要去副总统的宅邸 he was on his way to the vice president's home

与他对峙 to confront him.

我不会让副总统逍遥法外的 I'm not going to let the vice president get away with this.

你和我身为女人 You and I, as women,

我们必须反击 we have to fight back.

我需要你和我并肩作战 I need you by my side.

在我们送出信之前 And before we transmit the letter,

我想请所有人低下头 I'd like to suggest we all take a moment to bow our heads

为我们伟大的祖国祈祷 and pray for this great nation.

能把信传给我吗 Could you pass me that letter?

还有 把你们的东西收好 And gather all of your things.

在场所有内阁成员 Every single cabinet member in this room

都可以走了 is dismissed.

你们都被解雇了 You're all fired.

送他们出去 Escort them out.

你知道 You know,

我从没想过你是 I never took you for someone

想入主白宫的人 who wanted to get himself into the Oval.

不过是个四年的饭碗 幸运的话是八年 All it is, is a four year job, eight if you're lucky.

你在哪 Where are you?

什么 What?

好 我马上回来 All right. I'm on my way back.

要是她干预签署 那就是妨碍司法 Listen, if she prevented the signing, that's obstruction.

可能会使她遭弹劾 And likely, it's impeachable.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20190110/House-of-Cards-06-05-20.html