龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

这东西是你... Is this something you...?

是的 像只大螃蟹 尖尖的 还有刺 Yes, it's a large crab, pointy, spiky...like, thing.

你现在就能看到它吗 And you can see it right now?

-是的 -好的 - Yeah. - OK.

我觉得它很可怕 And I'm rather scared of it.

好的 Ok.

这东西正在干什么 So, what's it doing?

你能告诉我它在做什么吗 大卫 Can you tell me what it's doing, David?

-好了 它消失了 -好吧 - OK, it's gone. - OK.

那么 So...

你还好吧 Are you OK?

-我没事 -好的 - Yeah, fine. - OK.

那东西有多大 How big was it?

大概半米长 About 18 inches long.

爪子像蟹钳一样 背上有刺 Crab-like claws, spikes on its back.

前面还有毒刺 Poisonous spikes at the front.

就像恐怖版的温彻斯特市 It was a rather grim vision of...Winchester.

好吧 Right, OK.

通过日记法 Using the diary technique,

本托尔教授希望能找出 Professor Bentall hopes to establish the cause

产生幻觉的原因 of the hallucinations,

比如大卫刚刚经历的这种 such as the one David just had.

-好了 -非常感谢 - All right. - Thank you very much.

我很好奇这能让我赚多少钱 I wonder how much I could get for this!

除了使用手机上的应用软件 As well as using the app on his phone,

大卫还要用平板电脑记录他的经历 David will also record his experiences on his iPad,

展示出精神病患者的真实生活 to give a real insight into what it's like living with psychosis.

我昨晚... I had a really...

过得相当艰难 difficult night last night.

我醒了 不知道当时是几点 I woke up, I don't know what time it was.

我看到像蝎子一样的大怪物 And there were large, scorpion-type things

在地上到处爬 scampering around on the floor.

有两到三只 Two or three.

我当时想着 And I thought...

"去他的 我不想再有这种经历" "Bloody hell, I don't want to have all these experiences,"

于是我下床 发了狂地朝它们扑过去 and I got out of bed and I enthusiastically jumped on them.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181206/Why-Did-I-Go-Mad-13.html