龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

放开我 Fuck off me.

谢了 Thanks.

你非得惹麻烦是吧 You always have to cause some shit, huh?

去别的地方 Do it somewhere else.

我要把你从班表上撤下来 I'm taking you off the fucking schedule.

滚起来 Get the fuck up.

上车 Get in.

上车 Get in!

快点 Hurry up.

不 我不走 你得明白 No. No, I'm not going. Look, you gotta understand.

-拜托 天啊 -走 赶紧的 - Please. Please. Oh, my gosh. - Start walking. Now!

你不明白 拜托别这样 You don't understand. Please don't.

他们以为我是告密的 They thought I was a rat.

如果他们确定 我就死定了 If they knew for sure, I would be dead.

你知道我没说错 You know that that's true.

你知道的 拜托 You know that that's true. Please.

-拜托 我只希望他们相信我 -起来 - Please. I just wanted them to trust me. - Get the fuck up.

拜托 Please. Please.

我为了这破案子 I have been working this fucking case

-已经卧底两年了 -拜托 - for two years undercover. -Please.

-我两年的人生 你妈的线人 -请别这样 - Two years of my life, you fucking CI! - Please don't.

-现在都暴露了 -他现在会相信我了 - It's all blown now. - He's gonna trust me now.

我对天发誓他现在会相信我了 I swear to God he's gonna trust me now!

我现在背上有靶子了 瑞秋 I have a target on my back now, Rachel.

我会给你弄到信息的 I will get you something.

我会给你弄来的 我发誓 I will get you something. I swear to God.

天啊 拜托 Oh, my God, please! Oh, my God, please!

我对天发誓 I swear to God.

我发誓 拜托 I swear to God, please.

再见 瑞秋 Goodbye, Rachel.

拜托 别 Please. Please.

下次 这里会有个洞等着你 Next time, there'll be a hole here waiting for you.

-那是什么 -梅森拿来的 - What's that? - That's from Mason.

你跟威尔克斯告别的时候 While you were saying goodbye to Wilkes,

他从车道上扔给我的 he threw that at me in the driveway.

天啊 Oh, God.

你怎么没告诉我你在给他钱 Why didn't you tell me you were giving him money?

因为你不会同意的 Because you wouldn't have approved.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181206/Ozark-02-04-22.html