龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-12-06内容来源:VOA英语学习网

还有你的孩子们 或者就你自己 And your kids. Or just you.

你可得再努力一点 You gotta work a little harder than that.

好吧 我很快回来 All right, I'll be right back.

-来了 -别碰我 - There it is. - Don't touch me.

-瞧瞧那 -马上付我钱 - Look at that... - Pay me right now!

然后做点好事 Then do something good.

-过来 -他欠我30块 - Come here-- - He owes me 30 bucks.

就为了那死鱼装扮吗 我的枕头都更有情趣 For that dead fish impersonation? My pillow is far more arousing.

好吧 朗默先生 有什么问题 Okay. Mr. Langmore, what's the problem?

问题就是你得吃一根鸡巴 The problem is you need to eat a dick

然后从我眼前滚开 and get the fuck out of my face.

我们进行到哪了 亲爱的 Now, where were we, honey?

不 别碰我 No, don't touch me.

鲁丝 你爸在惹麻烦 Hey, Ruth, your dad's causing trouble.

那又怎样 人们觉得你是管事的 快去处理 So? People think you're in charge. Deal with it.

-就做那个转圈的动作 -知道吗... - Just do that twirly thing. - You know what? Just--

我知道你对舞娘不满意 Okay, I understand you weren't satisfied with your dance.

但我觉得我们都同意 But I think we can both agree

有时候我们会好高骛远 that sometimes our expectation exceeds reality.

去他妈的 Fuck that!

如果你那么看的话 So, when you look at it like that,

理解那不是针对个人的 understanding that it's not personal,

愤怒会消失 而你会明白 the anger can dissipate, and you can see

她提供的服务值得那些钱 that she deserves her money for services rendered.

我得说 那太有说服力了 That's mighty persuasive, I must say.

不过我觉得这次我要学学我的宝贝女儿 But I think I'm gonna take a page from my baby girl on this one.

好了 爸 你得付钱 然后走人 Okay, Dad, you gotta pay her and go.

没错 看看他 他没事 这很好玩 Yeah right. Look at him. He's fine. It was funny.

不 我没开玩笑 No, I'm not joking.

你觉得这里我说了不算吗 You don't think I'm in charge here?

迈克 Mike!

确保他能找到出去的路 Make sure he finds his way out.

滚开 迈克 我要走了 Back the fuck off, Mike. I'm going.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181206/Ozark-02-04-21.html