龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

是我疯了 还是他是个反社会者 I mean, am I crazy or is he a total sociopath?

你该戴耳机 You should get headphones.

耳机 Headphones?

那样可以降低声音 They would eliminate the sound.

我明白 Yeah. I got it.

谢谢 Thank you.

谢谢你对这事如此客观公正 Thank you for being so objective about this.

其实你不如去帮阿尔蒙 In fact, why don't you go help Armen

写我的搬出通知吧 write my eviction notice!

对 我开车再也不走那条路了 Yeah, and I'll never drive down that street again.

相当可怕的回忆 It's a pretty bad memory.

是 听着确实如此 Yeah, that sounds pretty...

等等 徒步旅行会很热吧 Wait, it's kind of hot for a hike, isn't it?

徒步旅行就会出汗 很正常 We're hiking. We're gonna sweat. It happens.

都听好 别做傻事 All right, don't do nothing stupid!

打开收银机 把东西放袋子里 Open the register and put everything in the bag!

快 赶紧的 Come on! Right now!

别动 钱包 手机 啥都交出来 Don't move. Give me your wallets, phones, everything.

手放到我能看见的地方 Keep your hands where I can see 'em.

把钱包交出来 I said get out your wallet!

快 Do it now!

钱包 快 Wallet, now!

他没事吧 Is he okay?

不知道 是从野外基地转过来的 We don't know. This is routed through Basecamp.

肖恩在现场 It says Shaun was there,

不知道他有没有受伤 but it didn't say if he was hurt or not.

急救人员正在送两名重伤人员过来 Well, EMS has two critical inbounding.

他们现在很忙 不方便通话 Their hands are a little full to chat right now.

二十岁 女性 20-year-old female.

腹部一处枪伤 Single gunshot wound to the abdomen.

低血压 心动过速 Hypotensive and tachy.

路上已输了两升生理盐水 Two liters of saline en route.

她叫艾莉 Her name's Avery.

我们会照顾好她 We'll take good care of her.

杰瑞德 跟我走 Jared, you're with me.

颈部钝伤 Blunt-force neck injury.

血氧饱和降到80以下 Oxygen sats just dropped below 80.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181114/The-Good-Doctor-01-08-2.html