龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-12内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我不想... I don't want to --

我就是不想 I just don't want to.

求你了 别管我 Please leave me alone.

我一有了力气 就爬起来跳下去 Once I get my strength back, I'll climb up and jump.

我不会让你那么做的 I can't let you do that.

当这个临时起搏器失效的时候 When this temporary pacer fails,

它肯定会失效的 which it will,

你的心跳就会停止 你会突然死亡 your heart may stop and you die suddenly.

但更有可能的是 格伦 But more likely, Glen,

你的心率会减缓 you slip back into that slow rhythm,

胸部剧痛 your chest is racked with excruciating pain

肺部开始充满液体 and your lungs start to fill with fluid,

你会缓慢窒息 and slowly you suffocate.

省省吧 毛头小子 Give it a rest, 28.

把不抢救预嘱拿来 再给我叫辆出租车就好了 Just get me a DNR and a cab.

你帮不了我的 You can't help me.

我可以 Yes, I can.

手术很艰难 It was a difficult procedure.

我们切除了... We removed a total of two feet of --

他没事吧 Is he okay?

他会没事的 He will be okay.

谢谢 Thank you.

谢谢 谢谢 Thank you, thank you.

我 我很抱歉 我们 我们只是... I-I'm sorry. We're -- We just...

他是我们的儿子 He's our son.

你们不用觉得抱歉 You shouldn't feel bad.

你们做了你们认为对于利亚姆来说最好的选择 You did what you thought was best for Liam.

你们爱利亚姆 You love Liam.

我就没有从我父母那里得到那样的爱 I didn't have that from my parents.

同时我也不用服用卡法根 It also means I didn't have to take kava root,

所以我没得嗜酸性胃肠炎 so I didn't get hypereosinophilic gastroenteritis.

你会因为这个而惹上麻烦吗 Are you gonna get in trouble for this?

你现在是在担心我吗 You're worried about me now?

你签署了不抢救预嘱 You signed the DNR.

我所做的只是坐在这里陪你 All I'm doing is sitting with you.

BGM: Kennedy by Donovan Woods

When they say your father's name ?

They're talkin' 'bout a boat ?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181112/The-Good-Doctor-01-07-19.html