龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

人际关系不是这样维系的 肖恩 That's not the way it works, Shaun.

不能只是一个人单方面倾诉 It can't just be one person who does the talking.

你还要学会倾听 You have to listen, too.

我不想听她说这些 I don't want to listen to her.

太 难了 It's too...hard.

太难了 It's too hard.

维系人际关系本就不是易事 Well, relationships aren't always easy.

有时会变得复杂 麻烦 They get complicated, messy.

没错 Exactly.

所以我才不需要这些 That's why I don't want one.

你在说谎 Well, that's not true.

你能离开急诊室找我谈心 The reason that you left the ER to come talk to me

正因为我们是朋友 is because we have a relationship.

我们双方都能受益 And we both benefit from it.

莉亚是你的朋友 Lea's your friend.

你不能总是封闭自己 You can't just wall yourself off from people

以为这样就不会受到伤害 in the hope that you'll never get hurt.

封闭好 他就不会受到伤害 We need to wall it off so he doesn't get hurt.

保持冷静 伙计 Stay calm, buddy.

喉咙放松 用鼻腔呼吸 Just relax your throat and breathe through your nose.

钳子 Clamp.

-行了 -酷 - Got it. - Cool!

用力咬下去 Now bite down.

这是外科专用袋 This is a surgical pouch.

手术刀都切不开 It can't even be cut by a scalpel.

加油 你能做到 Come on, you can do it.

数到三 On the count of three.

一 One...

二 Two...

三 Three.

-伊内兹 -怎么了 他胆子太小了 - Inez! - What? He was being a total wuss.

闭嘴 Callate la boca!

好 厉害 That was...amazing.

你想在外浆膜和肌层之间 You want to create a plane between the outer serosa

造一面平面膜防止内腔受损 and muscularis layer to avoid disrupting the lumen.

跟她丈夫解释得还好吧 Everything go okay with the husband?

没事 然后 我想道歉 Yes. And, uh, I apologize.

我不该质疑你的决定 I shouldn't have questioned your decision.

没关系 It's all good.

两根病变的输卵管已切除 还剩一根 Two Fallopian lesions down, and one more to go.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/The-Good-Doctor-02-03-9.html