龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我是说人总有那么几天心情不爽快 I just meant, people wake up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes.

布朗医生解释过她为什么烦躁 Dr. Browne explained exactly why she was "On edge."

你是已经忘了 Did you forget already,

还是你压根就没听 or were you just not listening to begin with?

我又怎么了 Excuse me?

我们还是少说点话 We should cut back on the conversation

专心手术吧 and focus on the procedure.

我同意 I agree.

我想见她 I want to see her.

抱歉 你不能进入手术室 I'm sorry. You can't go into the OR.

我 我就从窗外看看 求你了 I'll just... I'll just look through the window, please.

丹尼尔 相信我 Daniel, trust me.

看到你美丽的妻子躺在手术台上 Seeing your beautiful wife on the operating table

不会减少你的焦虑 is not gonna make you less anxious.

一切都在掌控之中 Everything is under control.

唯一有变的 The only thing that's changed

就是手术时间长了 is how long the surgery's gonna take.

很抱歉 Look, I'm... I'm sorry.

我不是想添麻烦 I... I... I don't mean to be a pain.

你没有 你只是被吓到了 You're not a pain. You're just scared.

要是我也会的 I would be, too.

她正在接受我们能给的最好的治疗 She's getting the best care possible,

一旦手术完成 我们就带你去见她 and as soon as we're done, we'll bring you to her.

谢谢 Thank you.

没事的 Okay.

你很擅长这种事 Y-you're... you're good at this.

下午2:52 值班7小时52分

蒙特奥医生请到术前准备室 Dr. Monteo to pre-op.

蒙特奥医生请到术前准备室 Dr. Monteo to pre-op.

你不是在急诊室吗 Shouldn't you be in the ER?

莉亚不停给我打电话 Lea keeps calling me.

她想知道我为什么劝她回郝尔希镇 She wants to talk about why I told her to go back to Hershey.

你劝莉亚回郝尔希镇 You told Lea to go back to Hershey?

我以为这能解决问题 但我错了 I thought it would solve the problem, but no.

我错了 只会让情况更糟 No. It just made it worse.

她现在更加刨根问底 Now she wants to talk about it more,

但我已经无话可说了 but there's no more to be said.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/The-Good-Doctor-02-03-8.html