龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

避免自身受损 to avoid damage,

除非这些措施会危及到人类安全 unless those measures could endanger human beings

或是损害到比我自身更贵重的财产 or property more valuable than myself.

孩子们还活着吗 Kids still alive?

活蹦乱跳呢 Moving their arms and legs.

给 Here.

我懂 Yeah.

这次不准躲 Let it hit you this time.

让子弹反弹 让我开开眼 Like ricochet or something. Blind me.

我不认为我要冒这个风险 玛蒂达 I don't deem that a significant risk, Matilda.

谁管你怎么想 I don't give a shit what you deem.

我是你的主人 我命令你不准躲 I own you and I'm telling you I want it to hit you.

为什么 Why?

安妮塔 你出去一下 Anita, give us a minute.

电脑课的成绩从A降到D Gone from an A to D in computers?

这学期的课程难度加大了 Got harder this term.

行了 别扯了 Oh, come on, that's bollocks!

我们都知道你有多聪明 We all know what an amazing mind you have.

-如果你能更用心... -没错 - If you apply yourself... - Yeah.

我就能实现梦想了 对吧 I could be anything I want, right?

当个医生怎么样 What about a doctor?

那会花上七年的时间 That would take me seven years,

但到时候人们只用七秒钟 but by then you'll be able to turn any old synth

就能将任何老式合成人变成脑外科医生 into a brain surgeon in seven seconds.

我们只想让你发挥出全部实力 We just want you to do your best.

我的实力一文不值 My best isn't worth anything.

我... I...

安妮塔 Anita.

你好 洛拉 Hello, Laura.

衣服洗完了 The washing is done.

知道了 Fine.

我去处理几封邮件 有事就叫我 I'll be catching up on some e-mails if anyone needs me.

小心地滑

我是凯伦·沃斯警督 来自特殊技术特勤组 DI Karen Voss, Special Technologies Task Force.

那位是用户吗 That the owner of the device?

他是这里的常客 He comes in here all the time.

别太为难他 Take it easy on him.

米利肯博士 我是德拉蒙德警长 Dr Millican, I am Detective Sergeant Drummond.

我专门负责处理合成人的案件 I deal with synthetic-related matters.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/Humans-01-01-10.html