龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

直到今天 我都不知道她是怎么找到我的 To this day, I don't know how she found me.

我很高兴终于有了真正的家 I was glad to finally find a real home.

你是不是忘了什么 Aren't you forgetting something?

保佑我们 黑暗魔王 我们即将 Bless us, Dark Lord, for these thy gifts

享用来自您丰饶物产的馈赠 which we are about to receive from thy infernal bounty,

这是永恒路西法的力量 through the power of Lucifer Eternal.

门阿 Nema.

我发誓 除了你 唯一这么喜欢这玩意的 I swear, the only other person who liked this as much as you

就是我的第一任丈夫 was my first husband.

所以给他下毒才那么容易 And that's why it was so easy to poison him.

你不会给我下毒吧 You're not gonna poison me, are you?

如果你按我说的打扫房间就不会 Not if you clean your room, like I asked you to.

你不是真杀了你的第一任丈夫吧 You didn't really kill your first husband, did you?

不是 No.

我头三任丈夫都是我杀的 I killed my first three husbands.

你现在就学会也好 You might as well learn this now.

如果情况不好 If something isn't working,

不如快刀斩乱麻 it's best to just cut the cord.

而且要务必确保保险更新过了 And make sure the insurance policy's up to date.

真坏 That's evil.

当然 Hell yeah.

我可是魔鬼妈妈 I'm a devil mama.

她让我感到开心 有人保护 She made me feel happy and protected.

所以你可以明白 So you can understand

我为什么给了你她的样子和思想 why I gave you her form and her thoughts.

我需要人帮助我 I need someone to help me

承担重塑这个世界的重任 with the monumental task of remaking this world.

还有谁比我一直信任 爱的人 Who better than the one person I never stopped trusting

更合适 or loving?

你的衣服弄脏了 Your jacket is stained.

是啊 So it is.

衣橱里还有一件 There's another one in the dresser.

你觉得怎么样 What do you think?

-撒旦万岁 -还没到时候 - Hail Satan. - Not quite.

但我喜欢你的热忱 But I appreciate the sentiment.

米德女士 你真是光彩照人 Ms. Mead, I do believe you're glowing.

我觉得我第一次知道了自己在这世上的位置 For the first time, I feel I know my place in the world.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/American-Horror-Story-08-04-1.html