龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

令他们的神经系统 ...causing an immediate breakdown

和胃内部 of their nervous systems

瞬间崩坏 and the lining of their stomachs.

死相难看 It won't be pretty.

我们非常感谢合作社 We give thanks to The Cooperative

送予我们的水果 for this blessed fruit

和一直以来丰厚的馈赠 and the bounties they have bestowed upon us.

让我们免于核爆炸 Shelter from the nuclear storm

和威胁我们边境的野蛮人 and the savagery that threatens our borders.

保存了我们的人性 Our humanity.

现在该享受我们的好运了 It is time to enjoy our good fortune.

可以吃了 You have your treat.

把戏完成了 And here's the trick.

非常顺利 Now, that went off rather well,

是吧 don't you think?

不过比我想象得要难堪一点 Little messier than I would have hoped.

至少不用担心清洗问题了 Least we don't have to worry about cleaning up.

不能让朗顿先生等太久 We shouldn't keep Mr. Langdon waiting.

女士们 我还在完善人选 Ladies, I'm a little busy right now

现在有点忙 formulating my selections.

不用太久 This won't take long.

怎么回事 What's this?

现在我们来选人了 朗顿先生 We're making the selections now, Mr. Langdon.

而且恐怕你不在名单之上 And I'm afraid you didn't make the cut.

不好意思 I'm sorry.

我也想让你得意一会儿的 I wanted to let you have your moment,

但我实在忍不住 but I just couldn't hold it in.

你觉得是搞笑吗 You think this is funny?

我觉得你让我大吃一惊 温尼伯女士 I think I'm impressed, Ms. Venable.

我曾不确定你是否真的有胆量 I wasn't sure you had it in you.

你通过测试了 You've passed the test.

你是去避难所的完美人选 You're perfect for The Sanctuary.

米德女士 Ms. Mead.

换我可不会这么做 I wouldn't do that.

米德女士 Ms. Mead.

我不知道我为什么会这么做 I don't know why I did that.

我对她一直非常忠诚 I was always loyal to her.

没关系 It's all right.

你只是在执行指令 你就是这么被编程的 You were obeying commands, like you're programmed to do.

我的指令 My commands.

你和我一样享受吗 你执行毒苹果计划 Did you enjoy executing the poison apples plan

正如我策划毒苹果计划一般 as much as I enjoyed coming up with it?

你要让所有人都死吗 You wanted everyone dead?

我从来不想弄脏自己的手 I've never been a fan of getting my hands dirty.

这是我父亲教我的 Learned that from my Father.

诱使人作出肮脏之事才更有趣 Always more fun to entice men and women to dirty deeds.

这让我确认了我一直相信的 Confirms what I've always believed.

你信的是什么 W-What do you believe?

所有人 That all people,

在适当的压力或诱惑下 if given the right pressures or stimulus,

都是可怕的魔鬼 are evil motherfuckers.

我对此有意见 I-I'm having trouble with this.

我只是我只是个机器 I know I'm just a machine.

别这么说 Never say that.

你不止是台机器 You're not just a machine.

对我来说不是 Not to me.

我被派到合作社研发部 When I tasked The Cooperative's R & D department

制作出了你 to have you constructed,

我给了他们一个原型 I gave them a prototype to model.

原型 A prototype?

我儿时的一个人 Of someone from my childhood.

对我来说非常重要的人 Someone very dear to me.

那个漂亮的男孩 The beautiful boy.

就是我 That was me.

但我不得不把你最重要的部分 But I had to keep the most important part of you

藏于你脑海深处 hidden from your mind.

为什么 Why?

为了保护你 To protect you.

那个计划 And the plan.

但现在该想起一切了 But now it's time to remember it all.

我失去了你 这让我无法忍受 I lost you, and I couldn't bear it.

我无法想象一个没有你陪伴我的新世界 I can't imagine a new world without you by my side.

唯一一个曾真正了解我的女人 The only woman who ever really understood me.

曾真正爱过你的人 Who ever really loved you.

找到我们的姐妹 Find our sisters.

惊喜吧 贱人 Surprise, bitch.

我打赌 你最不想见的人就是我 I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/American-Horror-Story-08-03-14.html