龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

送过来的 with the funny hats brought him over.

她让我告诉你 这是和好的礼物 She said to tell you it's a peace offering.

我怎么说的 What did I tell you?

-我怎么说的 -我知道 - What did I tell you? - ?I know.

奥兹 说真的 你绝对不能留着它 Ozzie, seriously, you're not keeping him.

你不能留着它 把它放下 You're not gonna keep him. Put him down.

把它放回笼子里 Put him back in his cage.

亲爱的 这次你得相信妈妈 好吗 Sweetheart, you just have to trust mommy on this one, okay?

好吗 跟它告别吧 Okay? Please say your good-byes.

我倒希望能跟你告别 I wish I could say my good-byes to you.

奥兹 Hey, Oz.

奥兹 Ozzie.

他不是真心的 He didn't mean it.

他... He...

那些人都是精神病 Those people are psychopaths.

他们知道我不是故意的 They know that it was an accident!

我是他们见过的最不会种族歧视的人了 I'm the least racist person they've ever met!

我知道 我这就给他们打电话 I know. I-I'm calling them right now.

给我电话 我来打 Give me the phone. I'm gonna do it.

这事我来做 I am doing this.

他们胆敢这样对我们 我能忍就怪了 I'll be damned if they're gonna do this to us.

怎么回事 Hey, what the...?

没人邀请他回来 He's not invited back.

因为他对你做了那些事 Not after what he did to you.

你不如我了解他 You don't know him like I do.

喂 Hello.

听着 混蛋 Listen, asshole!

我知道你们给我儿子那只老鼠打的什么主意 I know what your game is giving our son that rat.

没那么复杂 Yeah, it's not that complicated.

我不喜欢你 但我喜欢你家孩子 I don't like you, but I like your kid.

这话真好听 Yeah, that's really charming,

但你明知道我不会让他留着它 but you knew I wasn't gonna let him keep it.

所以你要以此挑拨我俩的关系 So you're trying to drive a wedge between us,

但这可行不通 and it's not gonna work.

它叫基尼先生 His name is Mr. Guinea.

那孩子的成长过程需要男性参与 That boy needs a man in his life,

也需要一点种族多样性 and some diversity.

他都快被雌激素和白人特权给憋死了 He's drowning in white privilege and estrogen over there.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181109/American-Horror-Story-07-03-12.html