龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-11-08内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你为什么如此想结束生命 Why'd you want to die so bad?

我活够了 I've lived.

我有过得体的工作 I've had decent jobs,

我也失过业 and I've had jobs that went nowhere.

住过好房子 Had a good roof over my head,

也失去了好房子 and I've had that good roof taken away from me.

我爱过一个女孩 然后我结了婚 I loved a girl, and I got married.

度过我人生中最幸福的二十年 The 20 happiest years of my life...

然后她去世了 then she died.

现在我又孤身一人了 And now I'm alone

痛苦地活着 and in pain.

应该结束了 Feels like the end of the story.

我明白 I understand.

是吗 Yeah?

你也有过难熬的时候吗 毛头小子 You've had some tough times, too, 28?

没人理解你作为一个英俊的成功人士是何感受吗 Nobody understands what it's like to be so good-looking and successful?

我是被保姆和管家抚养大的 I was raised by nannies and housekeepers.

天呐 Oh, my God.

你是个混蛋 You're an ass.

你想说你经历的痛苦 Your point is you didn't suffer

不是因为你英俊聪明 because you were good-looking and smart --

而是因为你很有钱 you suffered because you were rich?

只有在圣诞节我才能见到我的父母 The only time I ever saw my parents was Christmas.

认真的吗 还要继续说 Seriously, the story continues?

他们每年都举行盛大的宴会 They had this big party every year,

不管他们走到哪里 都会为了宴会飞回来 and wherever they were traveling they'd always fly home for it.

我也必须回家 And I'd have to come home, too,

不论他们把我送到了哪个学校 from whatever school they sent me off to.

当我18岁的时候 我厌倦了这种生活 When I was 18, I decided that I was fed up.

我是一个男人 不想当他们的儿子了 I was a man, done being their son.

而且我准备公开告诉他们 And I was gonna tell them publicly,

告诉他们的朋友们他们有多可怕 tell all their friends what horrible people they were.

所以我从学校回到家 敲了敲门 So I came home from school, and I knocked on the door,

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181108/The-Good-Doctor-01-07-12.html