龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-10-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我们不需要伸展它 We don't need to stretch it.

我们可以把阴部神经的末端 We can connect the distal end of the pudendal nerve

接到她大腿内侧的股皮神经分支 to the branch of the femoral cutaneous nerve from her inner thigh.

你宁愿失去大腿还是外阴部的知觉 Would you rather lose feeling in your thigh or genitals?

当然是大腿 Thigh, definitely.

他说得对吗 Is he right?

我们能那么做吗 Can we do that?

先讨论一下再通知患者 It probably would've been better to discuss this prior

会更加妥当 to meeting with the patient,

但没错 我觉得可行 but, yes, I think it could work.

切断缝合 Cut the suture.

嫁接神经已准备好 看看是否可行 Grafted nerve's in place. Let's see if it will conduct.

传导电极已准备好 Conduction electrodes are in position.

发送脉冲 Send a pulse.

再来 Again.

再来 Again.

-再来 -好了 莫菲 我们知道了 - Again. - Okay, Murphy, we get it.

你的方法可行 Your idea worked.

你们俩都干得不错 Good job. Both of you.

-谢谢 -谢谢 - Thanks. - Thank you.

我猜梅伦德斯不常告诉你们 I'm guessing Melendez doesn't let you know this enough,

但你们俩都很棒 but you both are doing a great job.

如果你们需要什么 就算只是想聊聊 And if either of you needs anything, even just to talk,

我的门永远为你们敞开 my door's always open.

给我4-0薇乔 4-0 Vicryl.

好的 医生 Yes doctor.

4-0薇乔 4-0 Vicryl.

她已做好体外循环 She's on bypass.

阻断主动脉 Cross clamping the aorta.

准备好了吗 You ready?

-冲洗心脏 -冲洗中 - Flush the heart. - Flushing.

准备剖腹产 Let's prep her for C-section.

安德鲁斯医生 Dr. Andrews.

手术非常成功 The operation went perfectly.

但我下面没有感觉 But I don't feel anything down there.

你还处于麻醉状态 还需要... You're still on the meds, so it's gonna --

知觉完全恢复需要半年至一年 It's going to take six months to a year to regain complete sensation.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181011/The-Good-Doctor-01-04-21.html