龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-10-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

这比赛要举行 你阻止不了 This is happening. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

你只是最近被冲昏头脑了 You just got caught up in the moment.

退一步好好想想 Take a step back and think about this.

好好想想 拜托 Think about this? Please.

我这几个月全在想这个 That's all I've thought about for months.

我当时不是去见头彩审查委员会 I'm not meeting with the Jackpot Review Board.

我会在那架飞机上的唯一原因 The only reason I was on that plane

就是让戴夫跟我打一场 was to get Dave to fight me.

自从那次飞行以后 I've spent every day since that flight

每天我都在等待 观察 训练 waiting, watching, training.

白色闪电 White lightning.

没错 伯纳德 That's right, Bernard.

这不是一场打斗 This isn't gonna be a fight.

这会是一场屠杀 It's gonna be a massacre.

好了罗妮 我在你的臼齿上粘合了个临时的盖子 Ok Ronnie. So I've cemented the temporary cap to your molar.

咬住这个棉花卷 I want you to bite down on this cotton roll

直到粘合剂干掉 行吗 until the cement is dry, okay?

罗妮 出事了 Ronnie. Problem.

这场飞行员拳击赛已经失控了 This pilot fight is getting out of hand.

史蒂夫要谋杀戴夫 Steve is gonna murder Dave.

你在说什么 What are you talking about?

我看到他在热身 他特别有力量也特生猛 I saw him warming up. He's so powerful and raw.

我觉得他要是在《幽灵》中 肯定能演头熊 In my Revenant fantasy, he'll now be starring as the bear.

史蒂夫机长要赢 Captain Steve is gonna win?

对 我需要你 这不是我擅长的领域 Yes. I need you. This is not my department.

这就像是运动装备区 而我在男士香水区 This is like sporting goods, and I'm men's fragrances.

如果戴夫真的有麻烦了 If Dave is really in trouble...

不不不 你不能去任何地方 张开嘴 No-no-no, you're not going nowhere. Open mouth.

闭上 今天你得好好当个病号[有耐心] Close it. Today, you have to be patient.

既是个名词也是形容词 Both as a noun and adjective.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181011/LA-to-Vegas-01-06-12.html