龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-10-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

如果我们制定个规则 他就会 就像玩桌球 He will, if we make it a rule. Like in pool.

开球前先选好球袋 八球 角落球袋 You call the pocket first. Eight ball, corner pocket.

一样的道理 左手 你的脸 Same thing: left hand, your face.

天啊 这比我想象中要难 God this is gonna be harder than I thought.

别这样兄弟 我只是擦一下额头 Come on, man, I was wiping my brow.

那么就按照规矩来 说声"左手 擦额头" Then do my rule-- call out "Left hand, wiping brow."

什么 史蒂夫机长和戴夫机长要打一场 Wait, so Captain Steve and Captain Dave are gonna fight?

没错 我们称之为《飞行员拳击1 复赛》 Oh, yeah. We're calling it "Pilot Pummel I: The Rematch."

十有八九戴夫会击倒对手取得胜利 来赌吗 Ten to one Dave wins in a knockout. Are you in?

好的 根据这概率 我来赌50美金史蒂夫赢 Hell yeah. With those odds, put me down for $50 on Steve.

就50块 多来点啊 如果你赌上250块 Just $50? Come on. If you put in $250,

我会在我折纸巾的时候录一个说悄悄话的小龙8娱乐官方网站 I'll make one of those whisper videos

里面会有很私密的悄悄话 where I talk real quiet while I fold a napkin.

成交 Deal.

250美金押史蒂夫 $250 on Steve.

100美金押史蒂夫 $100 on Steve.

500美金押史蒂夫 $500 on Steve.

200欧元押飞行员史蒂夫

1500美金押史蒂夫 戴夫陷入爱河了 $1,500 on Steve... and Dave falling in love?

我是个浪漫的人 I'm a romantic.

史蒂夫 听着... Steve, listen...

生日快乐 总统先生 Happy birthday, Mr. President.

你听着 我要取消这场比赛 Listen, you, I'm calling off this fight.

别插手这件事 伯纳德 Stay out of this, Bernard.

再叫一次我的名字 Say my name again.

不 这太疯狂了 No! This is crazy.

你们是两个成年人 You are two grown men.

不应该在大中午的在一个不用的行李房里 You shouldn't be settling your differences

因为意见相左就打架 in a lost luggage room in the middle of the day.

你们不能打 现在再叫一遍我的名字 You're not fighting. Now, say my name again.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181011/LA-to-Vegas-01-06-11.html