龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-10-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你见没见过枪啊老头 看着 You ever even seen a gun, old manHere.

我来给你瞧瞧 Let me show you.

警察 不许动 Police! don't move!

退后 搞什么鬼 Back off! What the hell?

放了他 马库斯 Let him go, Marcos.

那可不行 That ain't happening.

退后 不然我杀了他 Back off or he dies!

冷静点 Calm down.

你他妈后退我就冷静 I'll calm down when you back the hell off.

吉迪恩 这事成了绑架人质事件 Gideon, this just turned into a hostage situation.

放聪明点 克鲁兹 你出去不的 Be smart, Cruz. you ain't walking out of here.

是吗 等着瞧 Yeahwe'll see.

后退 不然我绝对会杀了他 Back off or I swear i'll drop his ass.

吉迪恩 我们得有所行动 Gideon, we need to do something here.

冷静点 马库斯 冷静 Calm down, Marcos, just calm down.

等等 布兰特把他俩一起电了不就行了 Wait, why can't brandt just tase them both?

不安全 我们得派人质谈判专家来 It's not safe. We need to call in a hostage negotiator.

需要多长时间 How long is that gonna take?

半小时 Half an hour.

我猜 等专家到了就太晚了 My guess is that's about 29 minutes too long.

拜托 Please.

别让你自己为我而置身危险之中 Don't put yourself in danger for me.

这是我自己的一战 This is my fight.

是啊 Yeah.

也许你应该听他的 Maybe you should listen to him.

这样如何 How about this.

你放了他 我们就走 You let him go, we'll leave.

我保证 You got my word.

不 我得先出去 No. I walk out of here...

然后才放了他 Then he's free.

不然他现在就得死 Otherwise he dies now.

糟糕 Damn it.

不能放了那混蛋 We can't let that son of a bitch walk.

墨菲 你有没有办法 Murphy, is there any way that you can,

能进去帮帮布兰特 you can get in there and back brandt up?

放了他吧 马库斯 Just let him go, Marcos.

除非我射穿墙 Not unless i'm shooting through the wall.

那你就射穿墙如何 What if you did shoot through the wall?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20181011/APB-01-05-24.html