龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

萝茜娜 你得挽着我 Nay, Rosina, 'tis needful 'ee take my arm,

免得你跛腿一软 绊倒自己 for fear thy lipsy leg do buckle beneath 'ee.

对了 帕斯科要见我 Oh, yes, Pascoe's asked to see me.

沃勒根家给了他 He's received word from the Warleggans

关于我的本票的消息 regarding my promissory note.

我们就不能去找富裕些的朋友帮忙吗 Could we not appeal to our wealthier friends,

至少让你别进债务人监狱 at least to save you from debtors' prison?

向他们开口 Speak to people.

我不这么干 That's not how I work.

这有违你的原则 So it's against your principles?

不 罗斯 是有违你的骄傲 Nay, Ross, 'tis against your pride!

炖肉真好吃 This stew is excellent.

当然了 Of course.

好明显 It's obvious.

你把她怎么了 What do 'ee do to 'er?

萝茜娜 你能站起来吗 Rosina, can you stand?

别害怕 有我接着你呢 Don't be afraid. I'll be here to catch you.

不 医生 该我接着她 Nay, surgeon, if anyone shall, 'tis I.

我想... I think...

没问题了 I believe.

你做了什么 What did 'ee do?

都好了 不疼了 'Tis all mended. There be no pain.

之前有脱臼 There was a displacement.

脱臼时间太久了 You've had it so long,

肌肉已萎缩 引起了炎症 the muscles have withered and caused inflammation.

我先暂时给你打上绷带 I'll put a bandage on it for now,

不久后拆下它 你也能行动自如了 but soon you'll be able to manage without.

真是奇迹啊 'Tis a miracle.

不 No.

基础解剖学而已 Basic anatomy.

到处是士兵 There seem to be soldiers everywhere.

法国上下发生的恶行让贵族们紧张 Events across in France make the gentry nervous.

海岸边发生的事让收税官警觉 Events along the coast make the gaugers watchful.

-到了吗 -不出所料 - Has it arrived? - As expected.

全款 加上利息 The full amount, with interest.

我问过沃勒根家是否... I did enquire whether the Warleggans...

我能猜得到回答 I can guess the response.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180914/Poldark-02-06-3.html