龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

财务 庄园 仆人 都要管理 Matters of finance, the estate, the servants -

这些决定现在都得我来做了 decisions which now fall to me.

需要帮忙尽管找我 别犹豫 伊丽莎白 Do not hesitate to call upon me, Elizabeth.

其实我非常犹豫 Oh, I do, more often than I should.

你有你的家 你的妻儿 You have your own home and wife and child.

你总是分担我的困难 却从不说你自己的 You seek to share my troubles, yet never tell me your own.

你的债务怎么样了 What of your debts?

落到乔治手里的那张本票 The promissory note, which fell into George's hands?

你就别费心了 Don't trouble yourself.

金额没有那么夸张 The sum was much exaggerated.

那矿井呢 产量这么低 还能撑多久 And the mine? How long can we continue with such poor yield?

为了你和他 我一定会竭尽全力 For your sake and his, I will squeeze out every last drop

不轻易认输 before it defeats us.

罗斯叔叔这么照顾我们 Uncle Ross looks after us so well.

没了他 我们可怎么办 Where would we be without him?

丫头 油和花生糖都藏吗 Oi, Maid, even your oils and brittles?

不许和罗斯提 Not a word to Ross.

不能让他觉得我在担心最坏的情况 I don't want him thinkin' I fear the worst.

你就是在担心最坏的情况 Ee do fear th' worst.

如果他去坐牢 If he go to prison,

我们会需要更多的粮食 we'll need more 'n a few tetties t' see us through.

你别说了 Hush your creenin'.

如果这是他短期内在家过的最后一个圣诞节 If this be his last Christmas here for a while,

我要让他过得好一点 then I mean t' make it a goodly one.

恩尼斯医生 Dr Enys.

这人我们认识吗 Is it anyone we know?

不认识 先生 Nay, sir.

可能是帕斯西亚号上的 Say it may be from the Parthesia,

它昨晚在圣安失事了 it was wrecked last night off St Ann's.

真是太可惜了 是吧 恩尼斯医生 A cryin' waste of life, don't 'ee think, Dr Enys?

是啊 萝茜娜 I do indeed, Rosina.

带萝茜娜回家吧 我来埋葬他 Take Rosina home. I'll see him buried.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180914/Poldark-02-06-2.html