龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你是谁 想干什么 Who are you? What do you want?

私下聊聊 To talk in private.

别逼我说第二次 Don't make me ask you again.

-你是谁 -要访问你系统 - Who are you? - Someone who needs access

认证信息的人 to your system's credentials.

你在德特拉电讯工作 You work for Detralink.

要是把登录材料给你 Not for long I won't

我这工作就保不了多久 if I gave you my sign-in materials.

有意思 去年你无视公司政策 Funny. You didn't seem worried about losing your job

没有向克里姆林宫通报 when you ignored company policy to notify the Kremlin

疑似恐怖袭击活动的时候 about certain suspicious and terrorist-like activity

好像不担心丢工作 on your network last year.

你怎么知道的 How do you know about that?

你最好关心我会跟谁说 Better question is who would I tell--

因为克里姆林宫肯定 because I am sure that the Kremlin

很想听到这消息 would love to hear about this.

你不能 You can't.

他们会杀了我的家人 My family, they'll kill them.

对 Yes.

所以我建议你 So I suggest it's in your best interest

最好满足我的要求 to give me exactly what I want.

该走了 Time to go.

抱歉[俄语] Prosti.

那家伙被吓惨了 That guy was seriously shaken.

-你说了什么 -说了他该听的 - What'd you say? - What he needed to hear.

我已拿到找到沃克下落的线索了 I've got what we need to get a location on Walker.

侦察员就位 Recon's in position.

教堂有十位平民 I count 10 civilians in the church.

没看到沃克和他的手下 No sign of Walker or his men.

增援也已就位 Backstop's also in position.

这边没动静 No activity here.

确定就是这里吗 守望者 Are we sure this is the spot, Overwatch?

沃克的手机刚在那个位置有动静 Walker's phone just went active from that address.

那里 There.

约翰 这有平民 John, there are civilians here.

我不管 奥利弗 我们可能只有这个机会 I don't care, Oliver. This may be our only shot.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180914/Arrow-05-12-11.html