龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

拜托你们小声点 Can you guys please...keep it down?

好 沃克彻底失踪了 Ok. Walker has gone completely dark.

没法从他的手机定位到 There is no way of pinpointing his IP or his GPS

他的IP地址或GPS 可能是一次性手机 from his phone, which is probably just a burner anyway.

太好了 That's good.

怎么好了 How is that good?

军人都是习惯性动物 Military men tend to be creatures of habit.

沃克如果在用一次性手机 If Walker's using a burner,

很可能是在国内用的同款手机 odds are it's the same model he used in the States.

也只用那款手机联系了马尔科维亚人 And the only one making calls to the Markovians.

德特拉电讯

沃克的翻盖式移动电话是老款 Walker's flip phone of choice is an old model.

在国内只有德特拉电讯支持这款电话 The only network here that supports it is Detralink DST.

你能入侵吗 Can you hack it?

我能 但要花很久 I mean, I could, but it would take a lot of time.

我应该认识个能帮我们缩短时间的人 I think I know someone that could get us a short cut.

你在俄罗斯也有熟人吗 You have contacts in Russia, too?

算吧 估计得劝劝他 Kind of. Uh, he might need a little bit of convincing.

你俩能装成兄弟会的人吗 Think you two could look like Bratva?

抱歉 我是说"抱歉"[俄语] Sorry. I mean, prosti.

戴着这玩意什么都看不见 I can't see a thing in these.

硬汉都不说抱歉 柯蒂斯 Tough guys don't say sorry, Curtis.

好 不说"抱歉" Right. No "Prosti."

各位 专心 Guys, focus.

戴娜怎么不跟我们来 Why isn't Dinah here with us?

听着 我的男子气足够叫我放心 Look. I'm secure enough in my manhood to admit

但得承认她比我们都更有威慑性 that she is way more intimidating than either one of us.

对 而且充满未知性 Yes, and a total unknown quantity.

装强硬些 Look tough.

什么情况

你是谁

马克西姆·奥斯特罗夫斯基 你会英语 Maxim Ostrovsky. You speak English.

建议你还是说英语吧 I suggest you start using it.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180914/Arrow-05-12-10.html