龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

It was in Hanna's locker.

就在汉娜的储物柜里

Why would Cece use an envelope

为什么茜茜会用

from the place where she used to work?

她之前工作过的地方的信封

She wouldn't.

她不会

So you don't think it's Cece?

你觉得不是茜茜

I don't know who it is.

我不知道是谁

Well it's just such a careless move.

这招太大意了

Do you think she wants us to find out it's her?

会不会想让我们知道她是谁

There are easier ways to do it.

那不必搞得这么复杂

Well why is she suddenly gifting you and Hanna--

那她为什么突然给你和汉娜礼物

Spencer, I don't feel like asking questions,

斯宾塞 我不想问问题

and not when I'm getting answers.

尤其是在快有答案的时候

Yeah, and they also feed turkeys

人们在宰杀火鸡之前

lots of tasty treats before they chop their heads off.

还会给它们很多好吃的呢

I just don't understand why Hanna would be given a gift

我就是不明白汉娜收到礼物的这一天

the same day her mother's muddy shoe suddenly shows up.

她妈妈脏兮兮的鞋子还突然出现了

What is it?

怎么了

Anytime

只要你

Who's singing?

是谁在唱

You're feeling blue*

感到沮丧

My mother.

我妈妈

What? Where did you get this?

什么 你哪弄来的

I don't--I don't...know.

我不 我不知道

You didn't put this in here?

不是你放在里面的

Take it out!

拿出来

Toby, please! Please take this out right now!

托比 拜托 快拿出来

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180914/588779.html