龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-08-10内容来源:VOA英语学习网

是因为他的孩子们都不认他 because he alienated his fucking kids

而现在你在做同样的事 and you're doing the same.

-这是我的工作 -照顾我才是你的工作 - This is my job. - I'm your job!

抚养我们的孩子是你的工作 Our kids are your job.

经营婚姻是你的工作 Our marriage is your job.

除非你清醒过来认识到这一点 Until you wake up and realize that,

我会去费城我妈那儿 I'm going to Philly to stay with my mother.

你不能把孩子带去费城 You are not taking the kids to Philly.

放手 Take your hand off.

想清楚了我们再聊 Talk when you figure it out.

我让他掉下去了 I let him down.

我 我让他掉下去了 I just... I let him down.

不 你没有 No, you did not.

史蒂文注定要离开 Steve had to go.

他总是支持着我 He always had my back.

是的 Right.

我回家后害怕极了 After I came home, and I was freaking out.

我知道 亲爱的 我知道 I know, baby, I know.

别忘了 你也为他做了很多 But don't forget, you did a lot for him, too.

是你把他唤醒的 You were the one who woke him up.

他总说那是科迪亚克 He always said it was Kodiak.

我在试炼科迪亚克 "I was testing out Kodiak,

我看着他的眼睛 and I looked into his eyes

但我做不到了 and I just couldn't do it anymore."

和我一起深呼吸 好吗 Breathe with me, okay?

和我一起呼吸 Just breathe with me.

我很想你 I miss you so much.

不 你不是想我 你是想他 你糊涂了 No. You don't miss me. You miss him. You're confused.

不 No.

加布 你们两个我都想 Gabby, I miss both of you.

我也是 Me too.

我们别再走那条路了 好吗 We can't go down that road ever again, okay?

那是错的 现在也不是时候 It wasn't right then and it isn't now.

自从史蒂文离开后 什么都错了 Nothing's right since Steve left.

他已经投身光明了 那怎么会是错的呢 He's in The Light. How could that not be right?

科迪亚克 Kodiak.

抱歉 Excuse me.

打扰一下 我有话要说 I hate to interrupt, but can I speak to you?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180810/The-Path-02-03-9.html