龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

而是要揭露你最深层的自我 it reveals your deepest self.

它让我们看清自己 It shows you who you really are.

还记得我们抛下罗根时他的表情吗 You remember the look on Logan's face when we left him behind?

你知道我很久前就想这么做 Do you know how long I've wanted to do that,

想让他知道我对他的看法吗 to let him know what I think of him?

而你 昨晚 And you, last night,

我从没有过那种感觉 I've never felt that way before,

对任何一个女人都没有 not with any woman.

你打开了我潜藏的内心世界 You've unlocked something in me.

我并非一把钥匙 威廉 I'm not a key, William.

我只是我 I'm just me.

那是什么 What is that?

我不知道 I don't know.

在家的时候 我常作画 At home, I used to paint.

大多是风景 但是我总是在 Landscapes mostly, but I was always just...

临摹我身外的世界 copying the world outside me.

今早我醒来就想到 This morning, I woke up and I thought...

如果我画些新的东西会是什么样 "What if I drew something new?"

我想象了一些美丽的场景 I imagined something beautiful.

一个依山傍海的地方 A place where the mountains meet the sea.

到这里来的每个人 Everyone who comes here

都渴望寻求战争或刺激 is longing for excitement or conflict,

而你渴望的 and you're just...

却是截然相反的东西 dreaming of the opposite.

那你呢 威廉 Well, what about you, William?

你渴望什么 What do you dream of?

怎么了 What is it?

-我们被埋伏了 -是幽灵之国的人吗 - Ambush. - Is it the Ghost Nation?

更糟 是南方军 Worse. The Confederados.

真他妈的懦夫 Fucking coward.

与上帝同在 混账东西 Vaya con dios, motherfuckers.

他们要逃 快 兄弟 起来 They're making a run for it! Come on, boys, get up!

快 靠近点 Come on, stay close!

上 兄弟们 Go, boys!

德洛丽丝 Dolores!

追 追 把他们拿下 Go, go! Take 'em down!

追 追 Go, go!

幽灵之国 Ghost Nation!

我们走 Let's go!

停下 威廉 停下 Stop, William! Stop!

这是真的 It's real...

我梦到的地方 what I dreamt.

这是你画的那个地方 It's the place you drew.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180711/Westworld-01-07-10.html