龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

如果一个程序运转不正常 when a program is not functioning properly,

就会被删除 it is deleted.

我一直留着那个选项 That's always an option.

-如果你愿意我可以烧死他们 -不 - If you wish, I will vaporize them. - No!

天哪 我开玩笑的 For God's sake, I'm kidding.

我注意到奥维尔号上的其他家庭 I have noticed that many other families

都会有两个家长 on the Orville include two parents.

你的配偶呢 Where is your counterpart?

我没有丈夫 I don't have a husband.

-他被杀了吗 -不是 - Was he destroyed- No.

你们是厌倦了对方 Did you grow to despise each other,

于是终止了婚姻关系吗 and terminate your coupling?

是我自己选择当单亲妈妈的 I chose to be a single mother.

我一直很想要孩子 但却没有找到 I always wanted kids, but never found a man

想跟他生孩子的男人 I wanted to have them with.

人工受孕 Artificial impregnation.

你问得有点太多了 不觉得吗 You're getting a tad personal, don't you think?

妈妈说了不能带这个 Mom said you couldn't bring that!

闭嘴 Shut up!

妈 马库斯掐我 Mom, Marcus pinched me!

天哪 消停点行吗 别让我说第二遍 Oh, my God, cut the crap! I'm not telling you again!

我本来都不想出来旅行的 I didn't even want to go on this stupid trip anyways.

是你逼我的 You're the one who made me.

-所以别打扰我 -你别过来 - Why don't you just get out of my way. - Stand back.

你的命令对他们似乎没有太大效用 Your commands have little to no effect on their behavior.

也许你可以重新考虑下控制他们的方法 Perhaps you should reevaluate your method of controlling them.

真是雪中送炭 Just what I need.

一个会说话的车轮盖给我提育儿建议 Parenting tips from a talking hubcap.

你对人工智能生物有偏见 You harbor prejudice against artificial life-forms.

我只是不喜欢那些 Only against life-forms that think

认为自己高人一等的生物 they're better than everyone else.

我确实比其他人好 I am better than everyone else.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180711/The-Orville-01-08-3.html