龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我是变种人 你以前也是 I am a mutant. And so were you.

爸 Dad?

我们得谈一下你在特拉斯克的研究 We need to talk to you about your work at Trask.

他们对变种人进行实验 They're experimenting on mutants.

我最好的朋友被策反了 My own best friend was turned.

他如今为哨兵特勤处效力 He's working for Sentinel Services.

一个可以消灭X基因的研究项目 A research project to eliminate the X-Gene

这就是我去特拉斯克的初衷 That was what brought me to Trask.

我那次生病吗 When I was sick?

爸 我当时差点死掉 Dad, I nearly died.

我是个读心人 I'm a telepath

我从他们的人中 and I've been getting some very weird thoughts

感应到了奇怪的想法 from one of the others.

你不用说话 想就可以了 You don't have to talk. Just think.

谁对你下的手 他们在哪儿 Who did this to youWhere are they?

我能看到 I can see it.

特拉斯克工业

是幢大楼 It's a building.

什么实验室吧 Some kind of lab.

在北边 North of here.

我父亲和他妹妹安德里亚 My father and his sister Andrea

通缉犯

被称为"芬利斯双子" "魔狼" were known as Fenris. The Wolf.

他们的异能和你家孩子一样 They had the same abilities as your children.

两人拉过手吗 Have they held hands?

开枪 Shoot him!

别担心 坎贝尔博士 Don't worry, Dr. Campbell,

我们会送你去医院 we're going to get you to a hospital.

古斯 我会替你报仇 Gus. I'm gonna make them pay for what they did to you.

-你去见你爸如何 -他今天死了 - What happened with your dad- He died today.

亲爱的 Babe.

一年前

安迪 Andy!

厉害 我不知道你还有这身手 Nice. I didn't know you could do that.

我有好多秘密才能呢 I have all kinds of secret talents.

这不错吧 Hey... This is good, right?

别太自大了 不过是的 Well, don't get cocky, but yeah.

真的很不错 It's really good.

我们好久没这么做了 It's been too long since we've done this.

-很抱歉工作那么忙 -没事 - I'm sorry work's been so crazy. - Don't.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180711/The-Gifted-01-09-1.html