龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

枪手往人群中开了这么多枪 So many bullets fired into that crowd.

却没有人受伤 How did no one get hit?

那需要精准的枪法 That takes precision.

第一次见面我就看见了 I saw your Marine tattoo

你的海军陆战队纹身 赫克托 when I met you, Hector.

心型准星 狙击队专属标志 A heart in crosshairs. Sniper unit.

世上最准的枪手 Best marksmen in the world.

你知道对人群开枪是重罪吗 Did you know firing a gun into a crowd is a felony?

你是杀死宝拉的凶手 You're responsible for Paola's murder.

当然了 除非你是帮某人做事 Unless, of course, you were just doing someone a favor.

不是的 哥们... No, man. Hey...

本尼逼我这么做的 我可以作证 Benny made me do it! I'll testify, man.

他答应我让我做合伙人 He told me he'd make me a partner.

但他逼我把枪栽赃到蝰蛇身上 But then he made me plant the gun on Viper.

还让我杀死吹牛老猪 And kill Pig Diddy.

我很爱那只猪的好吗 I loved that pig, man.

好消息是 虽然所有的狗都会上天堂 Well, the good news is that whilst all dogs go to Heaven,

你绝对想不到地狱里有多少头猪在等你 you'd be surprised how many pigs are waiting for you in Hell.

行了 走吧 Okay, let's go.

你根本不如我 哥们 You were never good as me, man.

你从来就不如我 You were never good as me, man! Never!

是吗 我可不这么认为 骗子 What? I don't think so, Sonny G.

这不是我的... Not my...

虽然我对洛杉矶街头艺术没什么研究 I'm no expert on L.A. Street art,

有趣的是 but it's funny...

如今这作品看起来才更地道 this piece seems a lot more authentic to me now.

那我就收下了 I think I'll keep it.

我们正在群众自发为宝拉搭建的临时纪念坛 We're here live at the location of the impromptu shrine

为大家报道 这位年轻的艺校学生 for Paola Cortez, the young art school student

在艺术家兼设计师本尼·崔的时尚秀上遇害 killed at the fashion show for artist/designer Benny Choi,

本尼现已因杀人罪被捕 who has been arrested for the killing.

-我们能开始了吗 -好的 长官 - Can we start, please? Excuse me. - Yes, ma'am.

谢谢你 Thank you.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180711/Lucifer-01-05-24.html