龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-11内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我知道我阻止不了你 I know I can't stop you.

我也不是个杀人犯 And I'm not a murderer. But...

但我请了我朋友莫里斯过来 I did invite my friend Morris over

给你好好送个行 to give you a proper send-off.

莫里斯是谁 Who the hell is Morris?

莫里斯是位艺术家 Morris is an artist.

多特 Dot?

你觉得我像谁 Who do I remind you of?

妈妈 她也涂那种口红 Mother. She wore the same shade of lipstick.

我跟伊芙·阿登特别像 I bear a striking resemblance to Eve Arden.

她演《欲海情魔》还获得了奥斯卡奖提名 She was nominated for an Academy Award for Mildred Pierce.

你记得那部电影吗 Do you remember that movie?

"爱她就像跟魔鬼握手" "Loving her was like shaking hands with the Devil."

说到魔鬼... Speaking of which...

瞧我漂亮的女孩啊 Well, look at my beautiful girl.

格莱蒂斯 你真是个艺术家 Gladys, you are a true artist.

贝特已经蜕茧成蝶了 Bette has been transformed from a caterpillar into a butterfly.

留神点 我还在这儿呢 Careful-- I am still here.

这可是我的头一遭 This is a first for me.

我给很多双下巴的女人化过妆 I've worked on lots of gals with double chins,

但双头可是第一次 but never one with two heads.

我没别的意思 But I don't judge--

每个客户都不一样 every client is different.

多特 真不用我给你化化妆吗 Dot... sure you don't want me to give you a little touch-up?

我乐意做茧 谢谢了 I am happy being the caterpillar. Thank you.

多特 看镜子啊 Dot, look in the mirror.

我们简直是完美的妆前妆后对比照 We make the perfect before and after picture.

这可以是我们的新表演 It can be our new act.

我们就管这叫《变形记》 We'll call it "The Metamorphosis."

艾莎 Elsa,

你就是仙女教母 你实现了平凡女孩 you can be the fairy godmother who grants the wish

也就是多特的愿望 of the plain Jane-- that's Dot--

把她变成了魅力万千的女人 and transforms her into the epitome of glamour.

我 That's me.

多谢你还邀我加入你们的节目 Well, how kind of you to include me in your number, huh?

你就挥挥魔杖而已 Oh, you wave the wand, that's all you do.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180711/American-Horror-Story-04-07-15.html