龙8娱乐官方网站

发表时间:2018-07-09内容来源:VOA英语学习网

她是 罗根的妹妹 She's, uh, Logan's sister.

是的 Yeah.

等我回家 就要和她结婚了 And when I get home, we're getting married.

你要找的那个地方 我会帮你找到 The place you're after, I will help you find it.

但我不能留下 But I can't stay.

外面有生活在等着我 I have a life waiting for me.

对不起 I'm sorry.

没关系 Of course.

德洛丽丝 Dolores.

我这辈子都在伪装自己 I've been pretending my whole life.

假装自己毫不在意 假装自己有所归属 Pretending I don't mind, pretending I belong.

我的人生就建立在谎言之上 My life's built on it.

那是个很好的人生 是我一直渴望的人生 And it's a good life. It's a life I've always wanted.

但来到这里之后 But then I came here

我突然窥见了 and I get a glimpse for a second

一个我不用伪装自己的人生 of a life in which I don't have to pretend.

我可以真正活着的人生 A life in which I can be truly alive.

知道了这种人生是什么感觉 How can I go back to pretending

我还怎么回去继续伪装自己 when I know what this feels like?

黑尔女士 Miss Hale.

我不知道以你的洞察力 I was not aware those with your level of insight

还需要用到镜子 needed any more reflection.

福特博士 还是这么有魅力 Dr. Ford. Always charming.

什么情况 What is this?

显然 卡伦女士和希尔女士 Apparently, Miss Cullen and Miss Hale

要给我们做个展示 have a presentation for us.

关于什么 What about?

鉴于最近接待员故障的报告 Following the recent reports of host malfunction,

我们请质保部门检查了上次失败的更新 we asked QA to check the last abortive update,

就是加入"冥思"的那个 which featured the reveries,

应该是叫这个名字 as I believe they're called.

很抱歉地告诉你卡伦女士及其团队 I'm sorry to report that Miss Cullen and her team

发现了一些令人担忧的东西 uncovered some worrisome findings.

在审查代码时 In the course of our code review,

我们发现了一些令人不安的东西 we found something quite disturbing.

把她唤醒 Wake her up.

我们将克莱门汀·彭尼法瑟设回上一版本的更新 We set Clementine Pennyfeather back to her previous update.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: https://www.veryv.net/html/20180709/Westworld-01-07-7.html